In 1342, La Roche de Glun obtained the Charter for Liberties from Humbert II du Dauphiné and ramparts were built. Two gates allowed access to the village. Only the Porte Roussillon remains.
Grouped tourUnguided group tours available permanently, Guided group tours on request
Individual tourUnguided individual tours available permanently, Guided individual tours on request
Throughout the year : open daily.
Free of charge