Shop, tasting, wine bar and restaurant: discover the VINEUM Domaines Paul Jaboulet Elder. An elegant and warm place where the finest wines of the Rhone Valley are available for you to try. Recommended port-of-call for wine enthusiasts!
Guide categoriesAssiette Michelin 2016, Michelin
offers dishes 'homemade'
Groups size: from 10 to 40 people
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
Seminar and reception rooms
- Maximum capacity: 40 people
- Equipped meeting rooms quantity: 1
- 40 people
- Natural light
Every day throughout the year.
Closed on Monday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
For lunchtime only
Closed the first 3 weeks of January.
Closed monday at noon, monday evening, tuesday evening, wednesday evening, thursday evening, friday evening, saturday evening and sunday evening.
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Room hire
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Only 1 step <15 cm
- Air conditioning
Adult menu: 27 to 34 €
Child menu: from 12 €
Group menu: from 27 €
Menu of the day: from 19 €.
Group rate available for > 10 people.