Description

One of the two remaining towers of the old rampart of the city formerly armed with 12 towers, establishes in the XVIth century under the command of Claude de la Tour Turelle, countess of Tournon. Overhung by a statue of the Virgin dating 1860.

- Cultural heritage -
Hospital's tower


Characteristics

Languages spoken

  • French

Opening

All year round, daily.

Prices

Free access.

Interactive map

See also