Gorges du Doux to go by bike-rail or historic train, carriage on the balconies of the Rhône, picnic, hiking and treasure hunt in the Daronne Valley, do not forget your sneakers to discover this beautiful playground!
Groups size: maximum 8 people
From 01/03 to 31/12/2021.
Subject to snow conditions.
- Piscine plein air
- Entrée indépendante
- Terrain ombragé
- Abris pour vélo ou VTT
- Parking privé
- Animaux acceptés
- Informations touristiques
- Petit déjeuner
- Paniers Pique-nique
- Visite à thème
- Visites gratuites
- Non accessible en fauteuil roulant
Adult: from 95 €
Child: from 50 €
Option: from 85 €.
Price including :
- 1 night in bed and breakfast, cottage or trailer "The cavalhôte" with breakfast, tourist taxes included in the Bonnefontaine 07300 dishes
- 1 horse-drawn carriage ride of 1h30 commented to discover the Balcons du Rhône and the wine appellations
- The picnic of the terroir (charcuterie, cheese, wine, bread, dessert)
- The guidebook with his discovery kit for the self-guided walk in the Gorges de la Daronne
- Access to the equipment of your accommodation: swimming pool
- 1 booklet "Our good plans" (tourist office)
Price does not include:
- To be paid directly to the service provider according to your activities:
The free visits given as suggestions (Castle-Museum, Garden of Eden, city of Valrhona chocolate, train of the Ardèche, vélorail ...)
- Rail rail adult fare: full price from 14 years / 19 €, child 8 € www.velorailardeche.com/
- Train Gorges adult rate / 16 €, child -14 years / 8 € http://trainardeche.fr/wp/train-des-gorges/
- Cité du chocolat adult fare / 10 € 50, child over 5 years to 13 years of 7 € 50 to 9 € https://www.citeduchocolat.com/
- Drinks meals (excluding wine picnic)
- Lunch and dinner of day 1
- Personal expenses.