Time for a day or half a day, the Train of Ardèche travels the mountainside railway overlooking the Gorges du Doux. Beautiful views and works of art will follow each other on the way in cars registered as French historical monuments.
Information panels languages
Grouped tourUnguided group tours available permanently, Guided group tours on request, Guided group tours obligatory
Individual tourUnguided individual tours available permanently, Guided individual tours available permanently, Guided individual tours on request
Groups size: from 20 to 650 people
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
From 04/05 to 12/12/2021.
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Motorhomes allowed
- Tourist brochures
- Coach access
- Fast food
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
Free entry for children < 10 years, press, accompanying guides, the drivers.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
4 kilometers from Tournon sur Rhône, follow the roadsigns "Train de l'Ardèche".